Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

My 5 favourite activities from the Tourist video from Auckland - Winter Learning journey D1 A2

Winter Learning Journey
Day 1, Activity 2


I watched a video called Tourist video from Auckland, and I chose 5 of my favourite activities from it. You can see them listed below.

 - Walking along Mission Bay
I love going for relaxing and peaceful walks with my friends and family, and Mission Bay beach is a nice place to do so.

 - Auckland Domain - Public Park
I like going to the park sometimes to watch people play cheerfully while I sit back on a bench. It's nice to go somewhere to get a bit of air as well.

 - Memorial Museum
I think I would enjoy a trip to the Memorial Museum to see and learn about the treasures of Aotearoa.

 - Auckland zoo
Going to the zoo and seeing all the different types of animals there would be fun. You'd get to see some furry friends, like the red panda and the monkey, and you'll also get to see elephants, giraffes and much more exciting animals.

 - Rainbow's end
It's a roller coaster of fun down at Rainbow's end, the coolest theme park ever! I bet everybody loves a good ride on a pirate ship, right! There are all sorts of things to do at Rainbow's end. Bumper cars, Bumper boats, Log rides and much much more!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jazire!

I love that you've added a little bit why you like each of these places as well! My favourite of these is going for a walk along Mission Bay with friends, especially in the peaceful evenings! It's so nice and calm and a good way to finish a busy day :)

Nicky

Post a Comment