Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

My Summertime poem

SUMMERTIME POEM - Jazire




The sun is hot and steaming
The waves on the beach are gleaming.
They sparkle like stars in the night sky
While all of the little birds fly up high.

The kids like to roll around in the grass
And all of their parents get their peace at last.
Summertime is the time of fun
It's warm and calm under the sun.

So when it's summertime don't forget
to grab a hose and DO get wet.
Mmm Plums, Ice cream and chocolate chips
I eat them all up and throw away the pips.

Longer days and shorter nights
More time to play no worries in sight.

I love summertime!

6 comments:

Prem Ramkolowan said...

What a lovely poem describing summer. I like the words that you have chosen. I also like the things you eat in summer - those are the things I like to eat too!

jolie said...

Jazire to be honest this is better than mine i love it
Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work Jazire.

Unknown said...

Wow Jazire, awesome work. Your work always has such great adjectives that I always dream of being in that story or poem. Keep up your outstanding work.

Unknown said...

Good poem Jazire.

Unknown said...

Nice rhyming poem Jazire

Post a Comment