Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - New Zealand by Land and Sea D2 A1

Winter Learning Journey
Day 2, Activity 1

On my Winter Learning Journey, I visited Rangitoto Island, Tane Mahuta and KareKare beach. I most enjoyed visiting Rangitoto Island because of the variety of experiencing and interesting activities I could choose to do if I was really there!

There was one called bird and wildlife watching which I would like to do one day. There was also a kayaking and canoeing activity, which probably would've been my favourite if I was really visiting Rangitoto. The rest of the activities were...

Boating
Diving and snorkelling
Fishing
Swimming
Walking and Tramping

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jazire!

It's awesome that you've added extra information about Rangitoto Island, it makes the reader understand why you've chosen it and why it would be such a cool place to visit. My favourite would be the kayaking too!

Nicky :)

Post a Comment