Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

Into The Book Activity On Making Connections

Into the book activity on Making Connections

Game - Slingshot to understanding
Rules of the game - (below)...
  • Read the text.
  • Choose the strongest connection to the text.
  • Jump over buildings.
  • Get 100 points to win the game/activity
EASY….

Consequences
  • If you choose the weakest connection you can only jump 1 building, if you choose the strongest, you can jump over 2 buildings.
  • Choosing the most distracting connection will make you get no jump at all.

I played this game on a site called into the book. It was very interesting and it taught about making connections.

Screenshot 2017-07-06 at 12.24.06.png I liked playing this game. It was very educational and taught me about making connections. This is what I did on the game.

First, I registered myself onto the site. I then got given a key or a pass code. mI saved my pass code and carried on. I clicked continue and got brought to 2 cool activities. One was called the mountain of understanding and the other was slingshot of understanding. I played the slingshot game and my task was to get 100 points. It was an interesting game and I would love to play another just like this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment