Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

I found myself amongst dinosaurs

Topic: I found myself amongst dinosaurs

One morning, I woke up and found myself amongst a bunch of terrifying dinosaurs.
I was frightened to death, dead for sure.
I jumped out of bed, which actually turned out to be a rock. I looked down at such a hard pillow. I asked myself, “How ever did I get here?”
I started running, a dinosaur was heading my way.
I had to get out of this dream. Of course this wasn’t the real world.
“Come on, come on, something has to work for me to wake up.
I had just pinched myself when the dinosaur got directly behind me, how fast could it run?
“Well, at least I got out of that horrible place, I’m gonna go and get me some - wait, I’m still…”
I turned around and saw the dinosaur again, licking its chops like crazy.
“WHAT!”
I started running again, hoping that I would escape the monstrous beast, and I found myself out to be lucky. I ran into a bush nearby, the fast runner/dinosaur, couldn’t see me anymore.
I reached down the pocket of my pants and found my phone. “Yes! I can finally call mum.” At least, that’s what I thought. Turns out, phones weren’t made those days, in the past. But I knew I wasn’t in the past for sure. I was in the present. Wait, if I was in the past, then how did I still have my phone. Oh yeah, brought it with me. But, turns out that the world had only begun.



This is a short narrative story about me finding myself in the dinosaurs territory. I like this a lot because I got to make up stuff from my own imagination.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi jazire fantastic work! I loved your writing!

Unknown said...

Hey Jarize,I like the photos that you posted. Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Hey Jazire, I liked your narrative story about dinosaurs,
I also liked how you were telling the story. Keep up the good work :)

Post a Comment