Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Prototec Maths

Name: Jazire
Date:16916

This is my work on prototec. Prototec is a site that my whole class goes on to work, in the morning. It is basically our morning thing to do, and once we are done, we either post it on our blog, or place it into a document by taking a screenshot of what we have done. 
Screenshot 2016-09-16 at 09.08.22.png

This was a little challenging, because when I got up to the fractions and percentages, I didn’t know some of them. I got 6/10 in that category. I also got 9/10 in the Sqrs, Roots and Factors category, but got 2 10/10’s in the first categories.
I liked this level because the challenge taught me a lot of things. Like sqrs are stuff like square roots.

I also got 30% on stage 8 during my journey on prototec. This one was a lot more challenging, with difficult equations and things like that.
Here is my screenshot of my progress.

Screenshot 2016-09-16 at 09.24.56.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment