Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Personification poem

We had to write a poem using personification. Our poem ad to be related to sports. I wrote my personification poem about a soccer ball.

I get kicked around a lot, In the goal’s my favourite spot. Once I go in, I come back out, I’m always getting tossed about. I’d love to stay inside the goal, But I have a special role. I’m one both teams, but I wish that I wasn’t, I want for it to stop, but no, it doesn’t.
Not until a team wins, does my restfulness begin. Sometimes I want to cry, But they don’t know it. No matter how hard I try, I can’t seem to show it.
I’m white with black hexagons, there is only one of me, there aren’t tons. What do you think I am? Can you guess my name. It is very similar to the name of my game.

What Am I?

A soccer ball

0 comments:

Post a Comment