Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

topic with whaea cook

In the weekend. My topic with Whaea Cook.18614

In the weekends.
Saturday:I was playing with my two brothers Kovah and Legin.
As you can see my brother Kovah is named after a famous rapper named Havok and Legin is named after my Papa Nigel..
Their names backwards are the ones I just told you about.
Legin is four years old and Kovah is almost the same age as me but he is eight years old.

Sunday:We were playing on our trampoline and doing backflips and frontflips.
We also played bands with Gordon and Ngaturi and we also were playing on our phones and computer.

Monday:After school had finished we walked home with Stanley and my mum bought us bands before we got back.
She told me to give Stanley a packet of bands and s’s.
The s’s are connectors to connect your bands when you are finished.
I made Stanley three bands and he lost all of them against Gordon.
I made me a lot of bands but I had more than just three.
I had ten.

I challenged a lot of people but I won first and then they wonn their bands back.
They even won my bands.



Tuesday:I went to school and skipped but then when it was home time I rushed home and we went in a taxi.


Wednesday:Did some maths at home.And I did nothing on Thursday and Friday.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment