Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Caring
Caring is giving love and attention to people and things that matter to you. When you care about people, you help them. You do a careful job, giving your very best effort. You treat people and things gently and respectfully. Caring makes the world a safer place.


How I care:

These are the ways I care

1)  When people are hurt I help them and cheer them up with my jokes.

2) I comfort my friends when they are feeling down because they help me when I am blue.


3) When my friends are angry, I calm them down by patting them on their backs and telling them to breathe in and out slowly so their angers can go away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Jaz i really like the first one cause that is what you do to me from jolie :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Unknown said...


Jazire: I like your story about caring it means a lot about caring. From Angel

Post a Comment