Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Matific

Screenshot 2017-09-20 at 10.00.02.png
For maths today, I went on a site called Matific. Matific is filled with lots of fun activities and games that children can enjoy playing. I decided to play a game called Wholes and Parts.
In this activity, I was given questions like, 2 x ¼. What I would do to find the answer was get a circle or any other shape I was given, (which can be found near the bin on the bottom right of the screen) and drag it onto the blank space. After I had done that, I would cut it into quarters and grab ¼. Then, I recycle the other quarters. When I have completed that, I would grab the duplicate button and drag it onto the quarter. Then I place them together and the answer is ½.

Matific helps me a lot because sometimes I need to revisit some things in math and don’t know where to find things relevant to it, I can just go on Matific, because they have all sorts of things in Mathematics that I can learn!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jazire,
I like the game Matific as well, what is your favourite activity to do on there? Great work, keep it up!

Post a Comment