Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Sumdog

Sumdog





Screenshot 2014-04-08 at 11.47.00.png

This is my sumdog person and in the background is one of my favourite games called disguise.
In sumdog I am a polar bear and my clothes are all red because red is one of my favourite colours.
I have got 151 maths questions correct today and I have about 5 thousand 3 hundred and 63 coins on sumdog.Screenshot 2014-04-08 at 11.54.48.png
This game at the back of me is called animals and in the bottom right corner you can see a dog.
Can you guess what the dog’s name is?
His name is sumdog.
How you play animals is that first you must read a sign in the middle that says how to play it.



This is what it says.
To play animals you must first get some questions right and then you have to put the animal half in your counter of the square.
Then you have to get another half of another animal and see if you have the most points on top of your animal.
Everytime I play it I keep on getting an animal named………. Blankark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment