Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

My studyladder

Screenshot 2014-04-08 at 12.09.09.png
This is my studyladder person and I have 1,000 coins and I have found 600 pieces of treasure.
My avatar has blue pants , a red shirt and white hair.
I also have green eyes , glasses , black shoes and lipstick.
My eblem on my shirt is a spiral.


Screenshot 2014-04-08 at 12.09.45.png

This is my room on studyladder and I have a quilt , a rug , a closet , a seat , some certificates on the wall , a drawer , a shelf , a desk , a shop here sign on top of a table and a picture of my avatar.

Studyladder is one of the games that our class has been learning.




Screenshot 2014-04-08 at 12.16.44.png

These are my extra games on studyladder that  help me to learn more.
My favourite game on here is spelling bee because my favourite subject is spelling.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Studyladder is a great game because you can learn maths and reading and all the other stuff you might learn at school

Post a Comment