Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Cooking With Room 7 & Writing a descriptive paragraph!

WALT write a descriptive paragraph about a muffin


Today in our class, Group 1 (All girls and 1 boy) got to bake muffins with Mrs. Tulumi. We are learning to describe the muffins using our 5 senses, and one paragraph...

Smell - When I was helping to stir the muffins with the electric whisk, I could smell the sweet sensation of cocoa powder, sugar, milk and eggs. It smelt sweet and pleasant
See - The mixture was brown, of course, and it looked creamy and very rich. I could see that the mixture was good looking and attractive.
Taste - Above is a picture (1st one) of my friend Temu and I tasting the mixture. It was sensational! The mixture tasted so scrumptious. And it was very moist and soft as well.
Feel - When the muffins were baked, and we pulled them out, I could feel that the crust was crunchy. The muffins themselves were fluffy and puffy at the same time!
Hear - When the muffins were finished baking, I heard the alarm warning us, so I scurried along to the oven with a bunch of friends and we carefully hoisted the muffin trays out. Outside of the school kitchen, I heard kids running around playing. It was an enjoyable day.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jazire
How are you. And also I can see my photo with you and I look like I am super bored.

Post a Comment