Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

Math PlayGround

For maths today, I went onto a site called Math PlayGround and played some awesome online maths games. I clicked one called Ratio, Proportion & Percent and got taken to the same site, but a whole load of games that included Ratio, Proportion and Percent. I scrolled down looking for a game to play and came across something called Math Apprentice. I had a tiny turn to see how the game worked and I found out how to play it. During the game, I had to first pick a building. There were 8 to choose from.
Screenshot 2017-05-10 at 11.42.32.png
I chose ‘Doodles.’ The instructions/rules said that I was an apprentice at ‘Doodles’ and that I had to learn how math equations could be used to create works of art.
All I had to do was fidget around with colours and curves and created this masterpiece.
Screenshot 2017-05-10 at 11.54.05.png
The next game I played just before the bell rang was based on Geometry.
It was called Problem Solving. This game was a bit like another game I know called BLOXORZ, and it was BLOXORZ. In the game I was a rectangular block trying to fit through a hole.
Screenshot 2017-05-10 at 12.07.21.png

I’m very good at playng this ‘PROBLEM SOLVING’ game, so I got through to level 4 quickly but stopped playing after that. BLOXORZ was the second and final math activity game I played for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment