Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

My Haiku Poems

I loooove writing Poems, especially Haiku, because they are very easy to write. Here are my Haiku Poems...

Explaining what a Haiku poem is:

Haiku poems are originally from Japan. Haiku poems have 3 lines.
They have a special rhythm to it. The first and last lines of Haiku poems have 5 syllables, while the middle line has 7.
A Haiku poem also is most often written about nature, weather, and other things that will be most recognisable to kids.


Here are some examples of what a Haiku poem looks like.

The best season yet
I can feel the autumn breeze
Blowing in my face

Image result for Autumn

Birds fly in the sky
Singing while they enjoy life
Looking down at me

Image result for bird

Flowers cool and fresh
Blooming pretty wonderful
Flowers are the best
Image result for Flowers

0 comments:

Post a Comment