Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

Cat's Eyes

Screenshot 2017-03-08 at 11.35.53.png

“Hiss!” A sound came from the living room, followed by the noise of tears and rips, awakening me from my slumber. I walk into the lounge and switch on the light, allowing myself to see. I looked around in horror, there’s a whole lot of mess in my lounge. I search around for Shadow, my pet cat, she must’ve been the cause of the rips and clawmarks on my couches and the pillows all scarred. Then I remember, cat eyes can glow in the dark. I switch off the light and look around for her. “AHA!” I find 2 glowing balls and realize it’s Shadow. She was camoflauged with my favourite black coat, because it was the same colour as her fur. “I guess cat’s eyes can help in a situation like this one.” I said, as I place her back in her pet cage. Then, I flip the couch cushions over. “Looks good and new, with just a bit of stitches out of place.” I then throw my pillows into Shadows bed, I thought those could be hers now. “Now I can finally rest.” I sigh. Not too long after, I hear something. “CRASH!” Something was being smashed in the kitchen. I knew just who it was. But I wasn’t worried, for Shadow’s eyes were very helpful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment